Why choose PayU Receive?
- In the PayU Receive platform, simply enter the customer reference and payment amount to generate your unique email link.
- Once the customer clicks on the link or payment button, the customer is directed to PayU’s secure payment page.
- Once your customer makes payment, they will receive a payment confirmation.
- The PayU Receive platform will automatically update any customer payments.
PayU requires your SMTP credentials.
You are responsible for all costs associated with sending emails in which the PayU Receive payment link is imbedded.
Yes. PayU Receive supports bulk uploads with the use of .csv files. We also have a full suite of API’s available for enterprise solutions.
Yes. The email template can be branded with
your company logo, as well as look an feel.
Once you have specified the customer’s email address, amount, reference details as well as your SMTP details, PayU will send the email to your customer.
The current payment methods supported include credit card, cheque card, SmartEFT, Ebucks, RCS, Masterpass, Discovery Miles and EFT Pro. (PayU supports all payment methods configured on the redirect).
No. You do not require a website for PayU Receive. As part of the solution, we will provide you with your own payment page.
Yes, PayU Receive is PCI DSS v3.2 Compliant.
- If your customer places their mouse cursor on the link, they will see https://secure.payu.co.za/rpp do?PayUReference= (after the “=” there will be a number which would be the PayU reference.)
- After customers click on the link, they will be redirected to a secure site i.e. https://secure.payu.co.za/rpp.do.
- Customers will know this site is secure as it will have a padlock icon.