Who can use this service?
The following card holders whose cards are enabled for recurring transaction processing.
Customer's 1st Transaction
1. Your customer is at checkout on the redirect payment page on your website.
2. They select card payment.
3. Your customer enters their card details and clicks “Save and pay”.
4. The payment is processed and proceeds through to 3D Secure (this only happens once for the first transaction).
Customer's Subsequent Transactions
1. The next time the same customer is at checkout, the customers’ stored card will already be displayed.
2. Your customer only has to select “Pay” and the transactions are processed. No CVV and 3D Secure is needed.
What you get with PayU Xpress
PayU Xpress allows your customers to securely pay with a single click using our secure PCI-DSS level 1 certified card tokenization services.
Frequently asked questions
You need to get consent from your customers to setup a recurring transaction with PayU Xpress. This can be done in a number of ways e.g. you can do this by including the consent in your terms and conditions. See our integration documentation for further information
Yes, PayU adheres to international PCI (payment card industry) compliance standards for data security for the credit card data handled by PayU. All internal processes strictly adheres to the PCI-DSS level 1 certification – the highest that can be achieved.
1. Your customer must advise their bank that their card has been stolen.
2. Your customer must advise you that their card has been stolen (be sure to check with the customer that step 1 has been done)
3. You advise PayU to remove the card(s) from your customer's profile by contacting our Support Team. In order for us to do this, you need to provide us with the PMID (token) as well as the MerchantCustomerID (relationship between you and your customer).
A customer can add a new card. Any transactions attempted against an expired card will fail.
Yes, a customer can store multiple cards on their profile.
Yes, your customer can delete their card. You can contact PayU with the PMID (token) as well as the MerchantCustomerID (relationship between you and your customer) in order to remove card(s) from your customer's profile.
This can be done by contacting our support team.